WE SEE WHAT YOU DON’T…..
A POWERFUL SYSTEM FOR TECHNICIAN ON-THE-GO
Lexikon Integrated Inspection System (LIIS) are powerful and non-invasive tools featuring high-resolution thermography and long-range night vision. LIIS monitor and diagnose the condition of building structures, pest infestations, as well as moisture, seepage, mold and fungus growth.
This system is specifically design and customise for technician On-The-Go, LIIS is an easy to use tool that assists you in getting inspections done confidently. Pinpoint where problem is present and reduce your cost on whole- treatment and switch to localised treatment methods.
LIIS will save you time by reducing the need to re-inspect an area because of uncertainty or occurrence of human error. It’s helps to make advanced assessments of properties within minutes that required no knocking, breaking, drilling or climbing.
- Non-contact and non-invasive technique
- Give full image of the situation we cannot see with our naked eye.
- Identify and pinpoint the problems.
- Detect various targets from 500m(1600ft.) to 150m(4900ft.).
- Fast and Real Time. (Image sharing via social networks)
- Save valuable time and money. (One man operation at significant less time compared to conventional inspection methods)